Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where leading market experts will join Moody’s analysts to explore the extent to which the coronavirus pandemic will shape or accelerate economic, business and consumption trends in the coming years.
- Assessing the credit fall-out of weaker long-term growth and lower for longer interest rates
- Will the crisis further fragment global trade relationships?
- Which sectors are exposed to changing consumer habits and digital transformation?
- Will the pandemic intensify investor focus on other sustainability issues such as climate change and social inequality?
- Rahul Ghosh, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy & Research, Moody’s Investors Service (Moderator)
- Michael Taylor, Chief Credit Officer APAC, Moody’s Investors Service
- Laura Perez, Chief Credit Officer EU, Moody’s Investors Service
- Nathan Sheets, PhD, Chief Economist, Head of Global Macroeconomic Research, PGIM Fixed Income
- Maria Demertzis, Deputy Director, Bruegel
For more information on our speakers, please click here
To view the details of our APAC Credit after Covid webinar, please click here