Moody's hosted a CRE update webinar on Wednesday, June 17 to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the industrial sector. Thomas S. Olinger, CFO of Prologis, was the guest speaker.
- Industrial fundamentals and outlook
- COVID-19 vs. GFC: What is different this time?
- Real-time insights: leasing, payments, and securitization
- What’s next for industrial: e-commerce, de-urbanization, reshoring
- Cristina Pieretti, Managing Director-Head of REIS, Moody’s Analytics REIS (Moderator)
- Keith Banhazl, Managing Director, CMBS Surveillance & CRE CLOs, Moody’s Investors Service
- Victor Calanog PhD, Head of CRE Economics, Moody’s Analytics REIS
- Philip Kibel, Associate Managing Director, CRE-REITs, Moody's Investors Service
- Thomas S. Olinger, Chief Financial Officer, Prologis