Moody's will host a webinar on Wednesday, 10 June 2020 at 09:00 AM EDT / 14:00 PM BST / 15:00 CEST as a part of the Emerging Markets series.
Join us for a live, interactive session where Moody’s analysts will explore the extent to which the coronavirus pandemic is exacerbating credit challenges for India’s sovereign, financial institutions and companies.
Key discussion points include:
- Economic and fiscal strain, reduced policy effectiveness weigh on sovereign profile
- Heightened financial sector risks adds to India’s vulnerability
- Credit quality of Indian corporate and infrastructure issuers will deteriorate
- William Foster, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Sovereign Risk Group
- Alka Anbarasu, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Financial Institutions Group
- Kaustubh Chaubal, VP – Senior Credit Officer, Corporate Finance Group
- Abhishek Tyagi, VP – Senior Analyst, Project & Infrastructure Finance
- Rahul Ghosh, Senior Vice President, Credit Strategy & Research
The discussion will approximately last 60 minutes and will include an Q&A session.