Join us on Tuesday, June 2 at 2 PM ET | 11 AM PT for a discussion on climate change considerations in CRE and CMBS.
- How we consider climate risks and evaluate relative climate risk exposure for commercial real estate with Four Twenty Seven scores
- What is Four Twenty Seven’s methodology for climate risk assessment, how are climate risk scores calculated, and what do they mean in terms of climate exposure?
- How should Four Twenty Seven scores be interpreted in assessing credit for real physical assets like CRE?
- Nick Levidy, Managing Director, CMBS, Moody's Investors Service (Moderator)
- Kevin Fagan, Director of CRE/CMBS Research, Moody's Investors Service
- Yoon Kim, PhD, Managing Director, Global Client Services, Four Twenty Seven