Please register to view an on-demand replay of the following event:
Decoding the EM Implications of the Coronavirus
In this interview, Mark Mobius and Alastair Wilson discuss the big questions facing emerging markets at a time of unprecedented economic, financial and social upheaval.
What will be discussed:
• How quickly can the global and emerging market economies recover?
• Which regions and countries are most vulnerable?
• How important is the G20 debt relief initiative and how might it unfold?
• How will ESG and technology help to accelerate the recovery?
• How will coronavirus change the credit landscape over the longer term?
The interview will be followed by an interactive Q&A with Moody’s sovereign team:
Rahul Ghosh, SVP, Global Emerging Markets, Moody’s Investors Service – Moderator
Marie Diron, Managing Director, Sovereign Risk, Moody’s Investors Service
Matt Robinson, Associate Managing Director, Moody’s Investors Service
Mauro Leos, Associate Managing Director, Moody’s Investors Service