Join us for a live, interactive session where Moody's analysts present proprietary data and analytics to examine the health of emerging market non-financial companies.
Key takeaways to include:
- Credit profiles deteriorate due to economic and financial upheaval;
- Liquidity stress rising for lower-rated issuers with upcoming maturities;
- Coronavirus and market uncertainty will push defaults much higher;
- EM covenant quality is significantly stronger than in North American and non-EM EMEA bonds.
- Annalisa Di Chiara, SVP in Corporate Finance Group based in Hong Kong
- Sharon Ou, VP – SCO in Credit Strategy & Research team based in New York
- Denis Perevezentsev, VP – SCO in Corporate Finance Group in Moscow
- Jake Avayou, VP – Senior Covenant Officer in Corporate Finance Group in Singapore
- Rahul Ghosh, SVP-Emerging Markets Research-Outreach based in London (Moderator)