Moody's hosted Episode 4 of our LatAm Webinar Series on Tuesday, May 5, where we discussed COVID-19 and the impact of credit conditions in LatAm.
To access the replay details, please fill out the form.
Most sectors and companies become riskier as coronavirus spread continues
• Companies in LatAm will suffer from lower economic growth
• Credit effects for non-financial companies will intensify
• Policy responses aim to support individuals and small/medium sized companies
• LatAm oil producers will be affected by heightened price volatility.
• Companies with weak liquidity and exposure to foreign currency are more vulnerable.
• High Exposure: Auto suppliers, Lodging, Manufacturing, Airlines, Restaurants, RetailSpeakers:
Nymia Almeida, Senior Vice President, Moody's Investor Services
Marie Fischer-Sabatie, Senior Vice President, Moody's Investor Services
Marcos Schmidt, VP Sr. Credit Officer, Moody's Investor Services
Carolina Chimenti, AVP Analyst, Moody's Investor ServicesModerator:
Juan Licari, Managing Director, Chief International Economist, Moody's Analytics
If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]