Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, May 19 to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on Small Business-related ABS.
The unprecedented economic shock will weaken deal performance. Unsecured loan pools and those exposed to at-risk industries will be hit hardest.
- - Update on small business landscape amid pandemic
- - Vulnerabilities in collateral pools: obligor industry and profile
- - Government aid and structural features provide support to ABS
- - Karen Ramallo, Senior Vice President, US Corporate ABS (Moderator)
- - Tracy Rice, Vice President-Sr Credit Officer, US Corporate ABS
- - Rebecca Karnovitz, Vice President-Sr Analyst, Credit Strategy & Standard
- - Inga Smolyar, Vice President-Sr Credit Officer, US Corporate ABS