Moody's hosted Episode 3 of the LatAm Webinar Series on April 30 to discuss COVID-19 and the impact of credit conditions in LatAm.
To access the replay details, please fill out the form.
How are infrastructure credits being affected? What are the key variables driving ratings?
• The impact of the macroeconomic environment in the credit quality of infrastructure issuers
• Which sectors and countries in the region have infrastructure credits that have been more affected
• The essentiality of most infrastructure sectors and the focus on through the cycle liquidity risks
• Government support features
• Highlight of rating actions on high profile issuers within Latin America infrastructure
Bernardo Costa, VP Sr. Analyst, Moody's Investor Services
Adrian Garza, VP Sr. Analyst, Moody's Investor Services
Nicole Salum, Analyst, Moody's Investor Services
Ursula Cassinerio, Analyst, Moody's Investor Services
Moderator: Juan Licari, Managing Director, Chief International Economist, Moody's Analytics