Moody's hosted Episode 1 of the LatAm Webinar Series on April 28 to discuss COVID-19 and the impact of credit conditions in LatAm.
To access the replay details, please fill out the form.
Coronavirus drives the world economy to a deep recession
• Coronavirus channels of economic impact (global and regional)
• World economy at a stand still
• Effect on commodity prices (most relevant to LatAm)
• Portfolio flows – away from Emerging Markets
• Our revised outlook for the major LatAm economies
Reassessing LatAm Sovereign Credit Risks in light of COVID-19
• COVID-related shocks and Moody’s sovereign credit reaction function
• Regional growth outlook: near-term severity, recovery pattern, medium-term prospects
• Implications of government support packages on sovereign credit profiles
Gersan Zurita, Senior Vice President/CSR, Moody's Investor Services
Gabriel Torres, VP, Sr. Credit Officer, Moody's Investor Services
Moderator: Juan Licari, Managing Director, Chief International Economist, Moody's Analytics